Segmen : Seorang Syed Nak Bloglist!

April 19, 2017

Segmen : Seorang Syed Nak Bloglist!
click image to join and make this merrier..
Assalammualaikum..  To be honest, I was forced I intentionally put this word to make him sound cruel, haha by the blog owner to join, simply because he felt that nobody would be interested to join his first segment.. And when I decided to write this entry, there's already few links updated and I'm like, seriously..? You claimed that nobody was interested in it and now, it's already 4 person there, ikut sunnah ke bang, cukup 4 tu..?๐Ÿ˜‚ How could you, Syed..! I thought I was the one and only..! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Okay enough of being dramatic.. So why do I want to be in your bloglist ..? Because I deserve to..? hahahaha.. Okay don't bash me.. I don't have any answer for that but if you're wondering, what do I like about your blog, here's the answer..  I always said this and will always be claiming, he is the Ben Ashaari junior and perhaps, Syed senior whom manage to climb up high in the blog market, selling his personal life as spices and somehow, everyone just get addicted to his homemade spices walaupun dia suka masuk bakul angkat sendiri.. ๐Ÿ˜…

So far, everything that he wrote, his suggestions and tips, I could agree with almost all of them... The only thing that I could not get along with him was his choice of songs, seriously Syed, rock kapak..? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Okay I should end it here before this gets drag too far... But it sounds improper to end this without any wish, kan..? So to Syed, you had been kind to almost everyone in this blogger community and hopefully, your blog becomes more successful than you are now.. 

P/s: If you didn't let me win the RM10, I would get hurt and stop reading your blog *evil laugh*

30 comments

  1. Haha. Peninglah syed nk pilih kalau semua mcm anis. Padan muka dia. Huahuahua #evillaughjuga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. Biakan dia kak.. Padan muka dia, memandai lagi suruh anis masuk.. hahaha

      Delete
    2. Macam mana ni kak! hahaha susah la ada peserta macam anis ni. Pening kepala Syed.

      Delete
    3. Takyah susah2.. bagi RM10, settle pening tu.. hahahahah

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha thanks for considering my "threat" to join this segment! I feel honored to be featuring in this blog :') . lawak la baca entry ni, please anis! You should be a comedian instead of a blogger! Rock kapak is the best kind of song. you should give it a try and you'll feel the "soul" in the song. Every lyric is just too meaningful. Aminnnnn, thanks for all the compliments and wish!

    I wish you all the best! jahatnya ugut syed macamtu hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. seems I've the talent to become one... ๐Ÿคฃ
      Well I know their lyrics were much better than nowadays but I just couldn't accept the tempo.. I tried but it was not my kind of pleasure..๐Ÿ˜… I had to threat you, sorry but not so sorry.. hahaha..

      Delete
  3. Selamat bersegmen Nesz ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for youu! If he didn't give you the rm10 I'll boycott him too *joins your evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love you..!!!!haha.. syed should come back and read this... hahahahha...

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha Lya!! Why you guys are so cruel hah!?

      Delete
    3. hahahahha.. beware Syed.. I'm having a fan here.. hahaha

      Delete
  5. Haha. Dramatic betul Anis tau. Gelak siqah baca. haha. Siqah setuju yang Syed boleh dikatakan Ben Ashaari junior. Best of luck Anis <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha... Dah dia ugut anis dulu, padan muka dia.. hahaha.. Thanks Siqah.. XD

      Delete
  6. selamat malam .

    singgah dari segmen yang sama . selamat berjaya .

    http://thezafirahnazri.blogspot.my/2017/04/segmen-seorang-syed-nak-bloglist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat malam.. Thanks sudi singgah.. hihi..

      Delete
  7. Nadia baca pun gelak . Creative tul hanis . good luck dear !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck anis.. saya pin join gak segmen ni - syed yang suruh gak. hehhee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dia memang suruh semua orang masuk gamaknya.. hahaha

      Delete
  9. hah habis pening bro syed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    BW Here dari segmen yg sama

    fazroliqbal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. padan muka dia... Anyways salam kenal from me.. XD

      Delete
  10. hahahaha kenapa semua orang nak reveal dekat entry anis ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm hot..? hahahaha.. ok gurau2.. xD

      Delete
  11. DONE follow...followback
    Keep in Touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and Insya-Allah..

      Delete
  12. assalamualaikum,

    blogwalking dari segmen yang sama

    https://lovelysunshine93.blogspot.my/2017/04/segmen-seorang-syed-nak-bloglist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam, thanks sudi singgah.. :D

      Delete

Copyright © Chapters. Design by Fearne.