Chapter 21 : The First Visit..

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Assalamualaikum..

Friendly reminder: this post would be in "Rojak" as I try to deliver it as smooth as I could.. Thanks for bearing with my language.. 😀

Wani and Aziq had to deal with the authority of Muzium Negara for the booking of their basement auditorium.. It was the best place that they had occurred and with the limited budget, the auditorium was all left.. Tagging along for the confirmation, Wani proudly showed the "prestigious" stage to me..

I started to look around, it was a normal auditorium but able to impress me.. Red cinema-like seats, huge stage with dark blue curtains covering the stage, with quite a cheap amount, what else to complain?

"Ada bilik persalinan tak..?" I asked..

"Ada, hujung sana.." Wani showed to me a dark corner, just beside the stage's stairs.. I looked at it and the strange feeling appeared, but neglected it..

"Pergi la tengok, ok ke tak.."

I gulped but I started to walk down the stairs, passing the seats one by one to the stage but at the last stair case, I stopped.. My eyes were fixed at the dark corner but I immediately went up again, joining my friends..

"Asalkan ada, ok la tu.. Biar bebudak ni tengok sendiri nanti.."

"Ya Allah dia ni.. Meh sini.. "

Wani and Aziq took their steps and I tailed along.. When we arrived at the dark section, I peeked from behind.. It's too dark and I hated it.. Aziq step forward and opened the lights for me..

"Ha, meh tengok.."

There's two separated small room.. Bilik persalinan lelaki & bilik persalinan wanita.. lorong kecil jadi pemisah stage & dua bilik tersebut.. But what attracted my attention, there's a big mirror at the end of the small road, so while you're making your way to the stage, keluar je dari bilik tu, you could see yourself walking the runway.. But, I hated the surroundings.. It's too gloomy..

Wani stepped into the girls' changing section, while I walked past it and just walked towards the mirror but then, I immediately walked out of the section and asked them to finish their deal.. I just want to leave, asap.. I don't know why, but one thing for sure, I hate those changing section..

I wanted to finish this in one shot, but I guess it's better this way.. Will continue this asap.. Before I forget, if you're new to my blog, you might want to read my 2016 closing chapter, and you'll understand.. 


15 comments

  1. Menyeramkan eh anis changing section tu? Huhu. Siqah pun tak suka gelap kecuali masa tidur. Nanti sambung cerita anis k. Nak tahu endingnya apa. Means last sekali, anis pilih ke auditorium tu? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. Will answer this on the next entry.. soon.. :3

      Delete
  2. Kak Ana penakut gak. Tapi Dalam takut2 tu nak jugak tengok tempat2 gelap. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. Anis dulu tak penakut kak.. Tapi ada incident yang buat anis penakut..

      Delete
  3. And...this is my first visit to your blog haha. blogwalking and followed your blog, great blog and entries, do visit mine if you've a free time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. welcome to you then..! Sure will do visit yours.. :3

      Delete
  4. BV pun taksuka dark gloomy places, especially ada cermin dan section yang some people taknampak dari certain places. T^T coz my mind amazingly have a 'nice' imagination. LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. you should read the next chapter soon.. Surely you would never look at the mirror in darkness..! XD

      Delete
  5. Salam perkenalan and thanks sudi follow my blog.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itulah kehidupan. Kita nak nampak cantik tapi kita lupa perkara kecil yg penting.

    Gelap is ok, u can undress while changing your what ever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a horror story to me haha. I don't afraid of the dark so I think it's bearable to me? But with the mirror being there, is too creepy. I even hate looking in the mirror in my room at night. haha. Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. You might guess it right.. Or perhaps, you're wrong? haha..

      Delete
  8. Seram seyhh..haha..klo dh rsa something tu x pyh la stay..instinct kita sllunya tepat..haha

    ReplyDelete